Cellular Release Therapy™ is one of the most effective healing techniques available today and there are only a few practitioners that are certified in this modality. Experiences and memories are held at the cellular level and create effects that we are not always conscious of. When you release at the cellular level through a subconscious connection, you have gone to a much deeper level of clearing and that is where a true shift can come. The use of this work is quite vast.
This work is done while you are in a relaxed trance state and is a technique that deals directly with the subconscious mind. You do not need to speak during this type of work as the subconscious is doing all of the communicating through the use of hand signals. This work can be done online, in the comfort and privacy of your own space.
Some Of The Benefits From CRT
- Release and clear from both a conscious and subconscious level
- Experience emotional clearing around physical conditions to support recovery and healing
- Release fears and belief systems that are negatively affecting you
- Clear negative self-talk and inner thoughts that hold you back from reaching your goals
- Clear habits and patterns that are aspects of many of the issues that affect our lives.
- Reveal answers about past lives and provide solutions and healing to issues if they carried through
- Greater awareness of one’s energy system or auric field
- It can be a spiritual pathway of growth and awareness of your guides or angels
- losing weight
- making more money
- healing from physical or emotional pain
- healing trauma
- healing from abusive relationships
- Improving your relationships
- gaining self-confidence
- feeling whole again
- being less anxious
- learning tools to make better decisions
- trusting your intuition
- trusting in something bigger than yourself
- feeling lighter
- being happier
- living a better life today
Can I be hypnotized?
This is a pretty common question. The answer is “yes if you are willing.” Unless there is some sort form of organic brain damage, most people can be hypnotized. The depth of hypnosis varies with a person’s willingness and ability to respond. If a person is not naturally responsive, or if he or she is resistant, they can improve their receptivity to hypnosis with practice.
How does hypnosis work?
Hypnosis is a process where you can relax your mind to such a degree that you can connect with the subconscious mind more readily, and in the work of transpersonal hypnosis, the Higher Self.
There are four levels of brain wave activity. In all four states, the subconscious is 100% present. However, in the more relaxed states, the conscious mind is not so present.
Beta – Wide awake. This is where most of us operate during the day.
*Alpha – Hypnosis, which would equate to being in “the zone” of exercise, watching TV, or driving a long distance.
*Theta – Half asleep/half awake. This is similar to a deeper meditative state.
Delta – Deep sleep or dream state.
In an alpha or theta state, the subconscious mind is very connected to the conscious mind. This is the sweet spot, where we are able to have very deep communication by talking to create desired shifts or release unsupportive beliefs in which the subconscious and conscious mind may have been in disagreement. Regardless of conscious thought or will, the subconscious will always rule, so the ability to shift and heal negative or unwanted subconscious messages that create our internal beliefs, fears, habits or patterns can create significant changes in many areas of your life.
How many sessions will it take?
The number of sessions will vary for each individual. Clients can have a very powerful shift from only one session; however, I highly recommend a series of sessions to really ensure they are exploring and healing each link to the issue(s) they are addressing.
In any case, during or conscious conversation we will figure out not only if hypnotherapy is right for you, but also how the work that I do will benefit you the most. There are many forms of hypnotherapy available and making an educated decision will be the best start.
Are the results permanent?
Again, it’s pretty much up to you. A lot of it depends on your willingness and desire to truly change. Certain hypnotic modalities can have very permanent and positive results, while other techniques may require further reinforcement and post-hypnotic suggestions.
Self-hypnosis is a tool that can be trained and used at home to reinforce the effects, as well as address anything that comes into your awareness over the course of time. Additionally, there are many courses of action you can take to consciously reinforce the changes you are seeking and this can really anchor in any work that is done in a hypnotic state.
What issues can be resolved with hypnotherapy?
There is historical proof that hypnosis was used in ancient times. It was used as anesthesia for surgery, dream interpretation, and much more. Today, it is used for a long list of issue resolution or personal expansion goals. Here are a few more:
- Confidence and self-esteem improvement
- Improve and heal sleep problems
- Managing Depression, anxiety, or stress
- Clearing emotional charge from painful experiences
- Releasing or clearing trauma
- Healing fears, phobias, or nightmares
- Healing grief
- Resolving lifelong issues such as relationship patterns or emotional issues
- Resolve weight issues and improve health
- Support the treatment of chronic medical conditions
- Support the relief of chronic pain
- Performance improvement in sports, school, or work (leadership, sales or productivity)
- Breaking a habit (such as nail-biting or smoking)
There really are no limits when it comes to the benefits and uses of Cellular Release Therapy.
There is a great deal of history and research in the field of hypnosis as to what tools and techniques are most effective and long-lasting. I am confident that Cellular Release Hypnotherapy, which is a type of transpersonal hypnotherapy, is the most life-shifting because it engages the Spirit as well as the Divine Realm.
The one certainty is that if you are willing, there will be a shift.
I look forward t0 talking with you more. Be sure to book your FREE Connect-To-Self Consultation Here.